A Guide to Using a Commercial Tent for Your Events Are you planning to host an outdoor event? If so, you may be considering renting a commercial tent. Commercial tents can be a great option for various events, from weddings to corporate functions. There are a few things to keep in mind when renting a commercial tent, such as size, capacity and price. You’ll also want to make sure the tent you rent is appropriate for the type of event you’re hosting.
What to Consider When Using a Tent for Your Event Here are a few tips to help you choose the right commercial tent for your event:
1. Determine the Size of the Tent You Need The size of the tent will also depend on the amount of furniture and decor you plan on using inside. If you plan on having a lot of guests, you may want to consider renting a larger tent. Measure the area where the tent will be set up to ensure you get the right size for your needs.
2. Consider the Capacity of the Tent Check the manufacturer’s guidelines to ensure the tent you rent can accommodate your guest list. Depending on the size of your guests, you may need a larger tent than you initially thought. If possible, try to find a tent that can comfortably hold at least 50% more people than you expect to have at your event. This will give you some extra space in case anyone unexpected shows up or if anyone needs to move around inside the tent.
3. Compare Prices Commercial tents can vary greatly in price, so it’s important to shop around to get the best deal. Be sure to compare the features of each tent to ensure you’re getting the best value for your money. Don’t just buy the first tent you see. Compare prices and features at different stores before purchasing or choosing a rental.
4. Choose the Right Type of Tent There are a variety of commercial tents available, so make sure to select one that’s appropriate for the event you’re hosting. For example, if you’re hosting a wedding, you’ll want to choose a tent that’s large enough to accommodate a dance floor and other wedding-related activities.
5. Consider the Weather If you’re expecting high winds or heavy rain, ensure the tent is rated for those conditions. In addition, be sure to stake the tent well and use guy lines to keep it from blowing away. If possible, set up the tent in an area sheltered from the wind.
6. Ask about Set-up and Take-down Some companies will charge extra for this service, while others will include it in the rental price. This is an important consideration when choosing a rental company for your tent. Be sure to ask about this service before you commit to a rental.
Choose the Right Tent Today There are a few key points to remember when using a tent for your event. Make sure to consider the size of the tent, the type of event you’re hosting, and the weather conditions. Also, be sure to set up the tent properly and take down the tent after the event. By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your event will go off without a hitch! Looking for an event tent hire in West Sussex? Tentstyle is your go-to! We offer tents for home, business and events, depending on your needs. Get in touch with us to learn more.